One day workshops can be booked by Art Groups and Societies at their own venue
Glynis' step by step book on how to paint watercolour are available online.
Packed full of information and tips of how to achieve vibrant watercolours
Day workshops, 10am - 4pm (allowing an hour for lunch)
Painters can bring their own preferred subject & reference to work from or join in with the programme below.
1. Practicing washes - flat wash, graded wash, varied wash, broken wash.
2. Brush control - using round & flat brushes to create different shapes.
3. Mark making - building simple objects.
4. Wet in Wet - making abstract shapes to inspire imagery.
5. Colour theory - mixing & layering to enhance colour.
Putting it all together to build a painting using all the control practised in the morning.
Painters can choose their subject (own reference or some can be provided)
Art Society Demonstrations are in watercolours of all subjects
a preview of Glynis' Panda lesson from her Watercolour Animals Course at Art Tutor.com
YOU CAN SEE GLYNIS DEMONSTRATING AT ART TUTOR - CLICK ON VIDEO COURSES at top of page.